Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where I've been

Munich, Germany
Dachau, Germany
Prague, Czech Republic
Kutna Hora, Czech Republic
Gythio, Greece
Monemvasia, Greece
Sparta, Greece
Athens, Greece
Delphi, Greece
Rome, Italy 
Naples, Italy
Pompeii, Italy
Capri, Italy
Florence, Italy
Pisa, Italy
Venice, Italy
Verona, Italy
Interlaken, Switzerland

Whew !

I can't believe it's only been four weeks. 

and at the same time I can't believe it's already been four weeks. 

Although I have 6 more to go (Get your pesach cleaning supplies going folks ! Pesach is when I get to Israel)
I already feel the end of this trip creeping up on me :( waah 
The only thing that makes me okay with that, is that when I get to Israel I plan on doing camping/backpacking within Israel, before getting a life :)
lol 

This has so far been such a great fantastic experience, it's so nice to get out there, and try new things, see new things, stuff that i've always heard about like the colosseum, etc. 

I highly recommend this :)

2 comments:

  1. lol your kutna hora sounds like you tried to say kineinah hora but you sneezed in middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    i just laughed out loud literally

    ReplyDelete