It's been really nice here. I actually have not gone to see any of the tourist sites.
Just hanging around the souq's has been really enjoyable and I don't think the sites can compare !
My trip is over really soon, I can't believe it ! only 3 weels to go :(
On the other hand i'm quite exhausted....It's draining to do so much planning, and EVERYTHING involves planning !
Where will I sleep tonight ? Where will I eat my meals ? What sites should I go see ? How do I get to those sites? How do I get to my next destination ?Where will I sleep tonight
And it starts all over....it's been two months nonstop of that...and i dont want to have to do that anymore !
I actually sat for about 4 hours (yes it takes that long) the other night to plan my last 3 weeks all out, and it is such a relief !
I will be taking two guided tours, which at this point in the trip i'm really happy about - even though i planned right from the start to take these tours, i'm super glad i'm doing it at the end, because I just dont have the energy to guide myself around the entire Ireland and scotland. It's a lot of distance to cover !
So i will be driven everywhere, they will book my hostels for me etc.
So a week in Ireland, a Week in England, and a week in Scotland.
then Israel here I come !
Folks...My arrival to Israel means Pesach is here....Get cleaning !
Love Z
No comments:
Post a Comment