Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jealousy

Jealousy's an awful thing

Not foreign to my nature

I'd punish it by law if I were in the legislature !

One can't have all of anything

And wanting it is mean

But still there is a limit 

And I talk of foreign beings. 

The words they speak are awesome

The words the speak are cool

When they say "Chums" and "Bollocks" 

I promise you I drool


*******************************************************

Okay guys, seriously i'm really really sorry for the lame rhyming ditty's that I seem to be afflicted with today ! 

But, in reference to the above little ditty;

Travelling I meet so many people from so many different places...and that's really cool. 

But then they use words that i could never get away with saying !

Like Chums
And Bollocks. 

It's not fair !

I want to say such things in daily conversation.....(and not get laughed at!)

So bollocks to that my dear chums. 

2 comments: