I went to the main Prague Castle - but I didn't actually get to go into the castle - they were closed for restorations :( That really sucked. BUT the grounds were huge & really cool, and I went into the main Church they had on the grounds from back in the day.
Hang on.
Yes.
I went into a church.
You heard me right the first time.
I went into a church.
Calm down....you okay ?
LOL
Seriously guys, I'm in Europe. It's full of churches. Why ? Because they Church used to rule Europe. Literally. It holds no religious significance to anyone who does not believe that Jesus is our savior. And while I don't have very many concrete religous views. I can say with 100% certainty that Jesus is not our lord!
Anyways, so the Church ruled Europe back in the day, and the churches here took them hundreds of years to build - literally. And they poured tons and tons of money into them....So they are ginourmously huge and elaborate and fancy. Seriously this one on the Castle grounds could be mistaken for the castle itself !
They have all these ridiculous decorations in them. And the leaders used to get buried INSIDE the churches...bones and all.
So this Church, at some point decided to put in stained glass windows, but they needed sponsors to pay for them, because stained glass is really expensive.
SO, whoever paid for the window, got to have a pane with an ad on it ! (see pic above :))
WHAT??! your converting to christianity? i KNEW this whole europe thing was a bad idea.
ReplyDeletestay true to Hashem my sister, stay true to Hashem :)
haha lol!
ReplyDeletez masta ur funny!!
it didnt feel weird to go into a church?
Hah good one Avigial !
ReplyDeletePS I bought the Moshav Band CD before I left. In your honor, cuz aliyah loves it.
Who's anonymous ? You guys all need gmail accounts so your not anonymous, it's driving me nutso :)
No it didn't feel weird to go into a church because these churches are ridiculous
Seriously there are bones and tomb stones on display in every freaking corner it's retarded.
its so creepy..why do ppl want to see the bones??
ReplyDeletep.s. does that bank even exist n e more???
p.p.s.. are u sure u dont believe in the true saviour jesus christ????