Anyways, Can I just say - Italy is so Romantic !
It really really is. Well, really the entire Europe is really romantic. But Italy especially. Most of the main towns still have their older style to them. With no skyscrapers, and all this quaint little buildings built right up next to each other. And there is gorgeous scenery everywhere !
Well and people making out everyhwere....But that aside....
Venice is especially nice and romantic. No picture can do it justice. To fully appreciate the romance of it all you need to come here with a "friend" hahaha :)
The water canals are just gorgeous. And there are no cars in the main Venice area. There's just all these little walkways and bridges. It's impossible not to get lost but that doesn't really matter because everywhere you turn theres another gorgeous alleyway over a canal, with gorgeous shops, selling gorgeous goods !
And I don't know which idiot said all roads lead to Rome....But I'm going to have to say that all roads lead to St. Marks Square.
:)
I love Venice !
Love,
Zehava
ahhh romance!
ReplyDeleteoooooowoooow!-galya
ReplyDelete