Friday, January 30, 2009

Walking Count

Day 1: 4 hours
Day 2: 5 hours
Day 3: 7 hours

That's right...7 hours on my feet.

My feet H U R T

Did I mention my feet hurt ?



As I was landing in Prague, I half expected to see the Golem running through the darkness of the landing strip. 

I did not see that :). 

3 comments:

  1. dude your totally going to come back skinny!!! uchh so post pics nuu. also rivka and i are trying to convince ma to meet you in ireland. she really wants to. ta and galya are not so into it becuz ma told them that in order for her to go, she cant buy groceries for 2 weeks... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDK i have no scale to weigh myself...but i wish !

    Yeah, ma told me that :)

    LOL

    True say I kind of understand their position ! :)

    ReplyDelete